Information notice on personal data processing
Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation 2016/679 / EU (GDPR) and of National Data Privacy Legislation
Dear Sir / Madam, pursuant to art. 13 GDPR and the national privacy legislation in force on the subject, we hereby provide you with the following information:
1. Data Controller of personal data provided is Flying Angels Foundation Onlus, with registered office in Genoa, Via San Luca n. 2, which can be contacted by email to email@example.com or by sending a registered letter to the attention of Data Controller at Flying Angels Foundation Onlus, in Genoa, Via San Luca n. 2.
2. Data Protection Officer can be contacted by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. Processing of donor's personal data is carried out for the pursuit of the following purpose:
a) send informative material to always be updated on the projects, initiatives, events and above all the stories of the children and missions of Data Controller, by collecting and processing personal and contact data. All the above communications will be sent by e-mail or SMS and/or by phone call if the User has entered his/her telephone number;
b) receive the possible donation and proceed with the consequent processing of payment and accounting data, by collecting and processing personal data, contact details and bank details;
c) send any report of the project / initiative / events that have been subsidised;
d) propose initiatives, services and products, customized studied and designed.
To study better services and products closer to your interests, individual data such as date of birth, place of residence and/or donor behavior are used.
4. The provision of the aforementioned personal data is optional, but essential for the pursuit of the purposes listed above.
Lawful basis for the purposes referred to in letters b) and c) of point 3 is the execution of a contract (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the GDPR); for the purposes referred to in letter a) of the aforementioned point, in the case of non-donor Interested parties, it is the consent (Article 6, paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR), which can be revoked at any time.
When the interested party becomes a donor, the lawful basis for the purposes referred to in letter a) of the point above is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in sending information material on projects and initiatives similar to those in which he participated (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) GDPR), notwithstanding the possibility for the Interested to exercise the right of opposition at any time.
Finally, the lawful basis for the purposes referred to in point 3 lett. d) consists in the consent of the interested party (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the GDPR).
5. Personal data may be disclosed to the following authorized parties or external executives:
- police forces and judicial authorities, according to law;
- data processor external executives and persons authorized to processing under the direct authority of Data Controller or external executive.
The complete list of all external executives, who may become aware of your data in carrying out their collaboration activities with Data Controller, can be requested by email to email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Personal data are collected directly by Data Controller from the interested party. Data will be processed in compliance with principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency. The processing is carried out through the following operations: collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, consultation, adaptation or modification, use, communication, extraction, comparison, interconnection, limitation, cancellation and destruction of data. Personal data are processed on paper or electronic media, with the adoption of every technical and organizational measure appropriate to ensure their security.
7. Personal data will be kept for 10 years from the last donation for the purposes referred to in lett. b) and c); for the purposes referred to in lett. a) the data will be kept for 2 years from collection, for non-donor interested parties, that is 5 years from the last donation, for interested donors; for the purposes referred to in lett. d) the data will be kept for 5 years from the last contact.
Subsequently, data will be deleted or otherwise made anonymous
8. Data Controller does not transfer personal data outside the EU.
9. As an interested party in the data processing, you are entitled to the rights referred to in Articles. 15 - 22 GDPR and more precisely: access to your personal data, data correction or cancellation or limitation of processing, right to oppose the processing, in addition to data portability. Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority pursuant to art. 77 GDPR. You can exercise the above rights, as well as the right to withdraw consent, by writing to email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flying Angels Foundation Onlus